Would you like a stable job in the essential food packaging industry?
Are you mechanically inclined?
Come join our success at Massilly and benefit from our commitment to safety, quality and respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is an ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 registered member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the food and beverage industry. Massilly’s manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
We have several openings in our Production department for Operators of various types of equipment. In your new job you will be trained to operate and troubleshoot machinery on the production line assigned to you.
WHY WORK HERE?
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to Start
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
- Shift Premiums
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Safe Environment (extra safety & protection measures ensured due to COVID -19)
- Friendly People
- Training Provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
WE WILL TEACH YOU TO:
- Safely operate equipment
- Adjust and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Check the quality of the product you are making
- Enter production data and maintain operational records in our system
YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Good verbal and basic written English skills
- Positive work history
- Ability and willingness to work 3 rotating shifts (Days, Nights and Afternoons)
Hourly starting rate: $19.65 - $22.10 (dependent on specific job)
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.