We have several openings in our Production department for stamping equipment operators. We will teach you to safely operate and maintain high speed punch presses.
- Sets up and operates waxer, tinplate turner, stacker
- Does all lubricating of stackers, ovens and related equipment at coater oven exit
- Monitors and adjusts wax application
- Straps and/or wraps tinplate
- Assists Operator on changeovers, wash-ups and clean-up of equipment
- Maintains regular inspection of lacquered plate for visual defects and registration
- Maintains records; maintains tinplate and lacquer code identification controls
- Basic verbal and written English communication skills
- Minimum 2 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to lift 40 lbs. (18 kg) and stand for entire shift
- Willing / able to work shifts
||Please email your resume to:
with "Stacker Operator" in the Subject line.