Come Join Brantford’s “2018 Company of the Year!” (Awarded by the Brantford Chamber of Commerce)
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that support employees reaching their full potential.
Working as a member of the Massilly North America team, and reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Technician is ultimately accountable for maintaining various aspects of the Management System policies, procedures, and providing Technical Support to Operations.
Why Work Here?
• Friendly Team
• Competitive Salary
• Extensive Training
• Safe Environment
• Social Events
• Maintain the Calibration Program, ensure instruments and equipment are in compliance.
• Investigate Customer Complaints; support resolution.
• Report Food Safety and Quality problems; initiate appropriate action.
• Verify Quality Inspection Records and Data including SPC software.
• Maintain archives in an organized and accessible condition.
• Maintain internal non-conformance Records and disposition of materials.
• Participate in ISO 9001 and ISO22000 Food Safety Audit programs.
• Maintain plant quality assurance procedures, methods, and equipment.
• Receive, investigate, resolve and report on specific quality issues.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Formal training/education preferred in Quality Assurance or Science
• 2 years' experience in a Quality Assurance related position consider an asset
• Intermediate English (verbal & written)
• Intermediate MS Office
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.