We have an opening in our Production department for stamping equipment operator. We will teach you to safely operate and maintain high speed punch presses.
- Operate, adjust and troubleshoot machinery
- Ensure the continuity of quality and production to our required standard
- Coordinate major repairs and overhauls with maintenance personnel
- Visually inspect to recognize product defects and take appropriate corrective measures
- Identify developing mechanical or electrical problems
- Enter production data and maintain operational records in ERP system
- Good verbal and basic written English communication skills
- 3 years' operating, maintaining and troubleshooting machinery
- Proven mechanical ability; experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Positive work history
- Able to stand for several hours at a time
- Ability and willingness to work rotating shifts
||Please email your resume to:
with "Machine Operator" in the Subject line.