Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a fast-paced manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
We have an opening in our Sales & Marketing department for a Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Customer Service Representative maintains relationships with Customers and is the liaison between Sales and Production.
Why Work Here?
- Friendly Team
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks Vacation to Start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Safe Environment
- Social Events
- Extensive Training
- Develop and cultivate positive relationships with customers, carriers and colleagues
- Resolve customer concerns/queries
- Receive and record Customer orders in ERP system
- Proactively call Customers to review inventory and forecasting
- Communicate with outside sales regarding their customer accounts
- Ship orders and samples to customers
- Follow up on order status and keep Customers and Sales up to date
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years' experience dealing with customers in a B2B environment
- High school graduate; post-secondary business courses preferred
- Intermediate English (verbal & written)
- Intermediate MS Office
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.