We currently have an opening in our Sales and Marketing department for a Production Scheduler who has the critical role of planning, scheduling and coordinating the manufacture of Massilly North America's products, balancing customer needs with production capacity and inventory.
- Draw up master schedules to establish the sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Plan and schedule workflow for each manufacturing sequence
- Lead meetings to set production priorities and make adjustments to meet customers' changing needs
- Confer with production supervisors to determine labour needs to meet schedule demands
- Coordinate, monitor and control the movement of raw materials and stock
- Analyze data to determine inventory trends; develop forecasts
- Compile various inventory reports and maintain data
- Relevant post-secondary education in Logistics, Materials Management, Inventory Control, Scheduling and/or Production Planning
- Experience working in Inventory Management, Production Planning and Scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate MS Office skill
- Intermediate English (written and verbal)
||Plese email your resume to:
with "Production Scheduler" in the subject line.