Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a fast-paced manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
The Maintenance Coordinator reports directly to the Maintenance Manager and is a key member of the maintenance team. The Maintenance Coordinator will work closely with all facets of the manufacturing process.
Why Work Here?
- Friendly People
- Training Provided
- Safe Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Determine, identify and document job requirements
- Identify specific safety hazards that may be encountered in proposed work
- Build job plans for maintenance employees including safety policies and procedures, drawings, bills of materials, specialty tools or resources, and materials
- Create clear and precise work procedures
- Conduct weekly planning meetings with plant Management team
- Conduct shutdown meetings for planned outages to maximize down time
- Report Food Safety and Quality concerns to Supervisor to initiate action
Skills and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate English (verbal & written)
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in manufacturing industry preferred
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge required
- Intermediate Computer skills
- Able to read and interpret engineering manuals and drawings
- Able to perform basic cost analysis and work within a structured budget
- Able to develop and deliver presentations
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.