We currently have an opening in our Service department for a Field Service Technician. Working remotely as a key member of the service team, the Field Service Technician provides service to our customer base at various site locations, or service centers, within North America. The Field Service Technician will travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot and maintain capping equipment.
- Service equipment and/or products at customer sites or service centers
- Perform contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, installations and start-ups
- Provide training to customers and follow up on installations and maintenance
- Order, expedite and notify customers or management when replacement of a product is necessary.
- Maintain and replace equipment, tools and supplies used directly for the service of equipment and/or products
- Provide documentation of preventative maintenance, down time, issues and time spent preparing reports for product movement and justification for on-site service
- Prepare quotations for customers and reports for management
- Communicate with customers by email regarding installations and maintenance
- 5+ years of providing mechanical service, preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of machinery, electrical and general mechanics
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted from the floor to waist level
- The ability to read and work from electrical and mechanical schematics and diagrams
- Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Intermediate level English – verbal and written
- Provide verification of good driving record
- Knowledge of capping equipment would be an asset
- Must be willing / able to travel up to 75% of the time. Primarily U.S., but also Canada and occasionally Europe.
- Bilingualism (English/Spanish) would be considered an asset
||Please email your resume to:
with "Field Service Technician" in the subject line.
Candidates may be required to participate in skills assessment tests relevant to the position for which they have applied.
Please note that for finalist candidates, work references and verification of education will be requested.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.