Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
We have an opening in our shipping department for a Night Shipper/Receiver!
WHY WORK HERE?
- Safe Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Friendly People
- Training Provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- RRSP Matching
WE WILL TEACH YOU TO:
- Locate and load palletized products onto trailers or containers
- Receive, verify and unload incoming goods/materials from trucks or containers
- Rotate stock using FIFO system
- Ensure accuracy of shipments to customers
- Create and maintain shipping/receiving forms, contracts and records
- Maintain warehouse at a high standard of safety, cleanliness, and order
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving a forklift in a manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of shipping / receiving processes
- Basic English (verbal & written)
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Ability to lift up to 45 lb. boxes, potentially several times per day
- Ability to work straight Nights (11 p.m. – 7 a.m.)
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.