Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
We currently have an opening in our Production department for a Supervisor. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will supervise production operations on rotating shifts, ensuring that plant personnel meet production schedules and department goals (safety, quality and productivity).
Why Work Here?
- Friendly Team
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks Vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Safe Environment
- Training Provided
- Social Events
- RRSP Matching
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct production activities to meet process and product specifications, quality and spoilage standards and safety regulations
- Organize, monitor and measure the work performed within the department
- Monitor the status of repair and maintenance of equipment in assigned areas
- Enforce safety rules and regulations designed to create and maintain safe working habits
- Establish and maintain positive employee relations
- Prepare reports concerning production, quality, maintenance, safety, etc.
- 2 years+ experience in a supervisory role within a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Good communication skills in English
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.