Come join our success at Massilly and experience our commitment to Safety, Quality and Respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group founded in France over 100 years ago. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the essential food and beverage industry. Our manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario.
We have an opening in our Production department for a ForkLift operator. The operator will use the lift truck to transfer palletized raw materials (tinplate sheets) to various machines and load / move finished products to the warehouse.
Why Work Here?
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to Start
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
- Shift Premiums
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Safe Environment (extra safety & protection measures ensured due to COVID -19)
- Friendly People
- Training Provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- Conduct truck inspections to identify mechanical defects or safety hazards
- Deliver palletized products from production area to production
- Transfer palletized raw materials (tinplate sheets) to various machines
- Load / move finished products to the warehouse
- Empty scrap and garbage bins
- Licensed Forklift operator
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving a lift truck in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand and carry out verbal and written instructions in English
- Positive Work History
- Must be able to work weekly rotating shifts; days, nights and afternoons
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.