Come join our success at Massilly and experience our commitment to Safety, Quality and Respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group founded in France over 100 years ago. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the essential food and beverage industry. Our manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario.
Reporting to the Vice President, Manufacturing, the Maintenance Systems Manager will support the production department by implementing and overseeing a system of preventative maintenance, and tracking financial performance. This new position will work closely with the current Maintenance Manager.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Friendly Team
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
- Participate on Continuous Improvement teams
- Research, develop and implement Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Prepare departmental budgets, and track departmental financial performance
- Prepare Capital Plans for major equipment purchases
- Develop, implement and track departmental metrics and benchmarks (Cycle counts, downtime, departmental performance etc.)
- Oversee scheduling and work order system
- Oversee parts inventory / inventory management system
- Oversee contractor invoicing and payment systems
- Manage Maintenance department efficiency
- Implement and track plans to reduce production downtime
- Manage use of web-based Preventative Maintenance system
- Journeyman in millwright, electrician or other applicable trade
- 5+ years experience in industrial maintenance (manufacturing environment preferred)
- Prior experience with web-based PM system
- Prior experience with inventory control system
- Advanced computer skills
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.