Come join our success at Massilly!
Experience our commitment to Safety, Quality and Respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group founded in France over 100 years ago. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the essential food and beverage industry. Our manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario.
We are seeking an experienced professional to work in our Customer Service department as an Account Coordinator. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Account Coordinator maintains positive relationships with Customers, handles product orders and acts as liaison between Sales and Production.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Friendly Team
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and cultivating positive relationships with Customers, carriers and colleagues
- Resolving Customer inquiries
- Receiving and recording Customer orders in our ERP system
- Proactively calling Customers to review inventory and forecasting
- Initiating Non Compliance Reports as they arise
- Shipping orders and samples to Customers
- Assisting Sales staff with inventory reporting and managing Customer supply needs
- 2 years experience in a Customer Service role within a “Business-to-Business” environment
- MS Office / Google suite proficiency
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.