We are growing!
Come be part of our success at Massilly.
Massilly North America Inc, an essential business in the food packaging supply chain, is a member of the Massilly Group, headquartered in France.
Located in Brantford Ontario we are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees in reaching their full potential.
The Production Supervisor oversees the operation of several high-speed production lines. Monitoring progress towards department goals, the Supervisor ensures the achievement of the highest levels of safety, quality and productivity.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
- 3 Weeks Vacation to start
- Respectful, Friendly Team
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct production activities to meet process and product specifications, quality and spoilage standards
- Organize, monitor and measure work performed within each department
- Monitor the status of repair and maintenance of equipment in assigned areas
- Oversee and enforce safety rules and regulations designed to create and maintain a safe working environment
- Establish and maintain positive employee relations
- Prepare reports concerning production, quality, maintenance, safety, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Supervisory role within a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Intermediate communication skills in English
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.