Come be part of our success at Massilly!
Massilly North America Inc. is an ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 registered member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the food and beverage industry. Massilly’s manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
The Network Administrator is a newly created, key role, responsible for developing and maintaining IT resources throughout the company, as well as providing end-user support.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Friendly Team
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
- Manage, maintain and troubleshoot current IT systems, including server architecture, corporate ERP (M3), and network security
- Develop and implement an IIOT platform across the plant
- Recommend and drive innovative infrastructure solutions (eg. AI., IIOT)
- Represent the company’s IT requirements to the Corporate Group’s IT team
- Manage the PBX system
- Manage the 3rd party IT support provider and deal with end users as needed
- Maintain and update IT related policies and procedures
- Post secondary education in relevant IT program (eg. Network Engineering & Security, Business Technology)
- 1-3 years’ experience in systems administration would be an asset
- Project management experience
- Intermediate communication skills in English
- Experience with IIOT is considered an asset
- Ability to travel to France 1-2 times per year
- Ability to respond to emergency situations outside of working hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.