Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a
fast-paced manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed
to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full
The Health and Safety Administrator is responsible for supporting the achievement of the Health, Safety and Wellness objectives of Massilly North America and ensures that all legislative requirements are upheld. This position is a four to six month contract role.
- Participate in maintaining Massilly’s strong safety culture
- Maintain the integrity of the Health and Safety Training database
- Create, update, maintain, and report metrics, audits, workplace inspections, and injury information
- Gather and input Health and Safety records and statistical data
- Prepare and submit reports/spreadsheets
- Update safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team environment
- Completion of a college or university degree program with a focus on Safety or other related disciplines. Recent graduates from a Safety focused program will also be considered
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Intermediate verbal and written English skills
- Strong computer skills; experience with databases an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.