Come join our success at Massilly and experience our commitment to Safety, Quality and Respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group founded in France over 100 years ago. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the essential food and beverage industry. Our manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the performance of the Quality Assurance Department personnel and associated objectives, targets, and key performance indicators.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Friendly Team
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing quality control plans in all areas of manufacturing operations
- Assisting operations with continuous improvement activities to eliminate defects and reduce costs
- Managing multiple quality personnel in both laboratory and technical service functions
- Developing and maintaining manufacturing quality assurance policies and work instructions
- Providing quality training to ensure competence of quality and production staff
- Providing technical support for Pressco, Specmetric, IQC, Datametrix, Autodesk and technical analysis for Quality related issues
- Managing non-conformance database and processes
- Managing the compliance audit program
- Overseeing and participating in ISO9001/ISO22000 audit process
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Quality leader in a mid-sized manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated accomplishments improving Quality and Operations systems
- Experience leading a team
- Completion of certified Quality Assurance Management Program
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and/or Google Sheets, Google Docs. Knowledge of SPC software is preferred
- Comfortable interacting professionally with people at all levels