Come be part of our success at Massilly!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a fast-paced manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the performance of the Quality Assurance Department personnel and associated objectives, targets, and key performance indicators.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Salary
- Safe Environment
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Friendly Team
- RRSP Matching
- Develop and implement quality control plans in all areas of manufacturing operations
- Assist operations with continuous improvement activities to eliminate defects and reduce costs
- Manage multiple quality personnel in both laboratory and technical service functions
- Develop and maintain manufacturing quality assurance policies and work instructions
- Provide quality training to ensure competence of quality and production staff
- Provide technical support for Pressco, Specmetric, IQC, Datametrix, Autodesk and technical analysis for Quality related issues
- Manage non-conformance database and processes
- Manage the compliance audit program
- Oversee and participate in ISO9001/ISO22000 audit process
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Quality Manager in a mid-sized manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated accomplishments improving quality and operations systems
- Experience leading a team
- Completion of certified Quality Assurance Management Program
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and/or Google Sheets, Google Docs. Knowledge of SPC software is preferred
- Comfortable interacting professionally with people at all levels
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.