Come join our success at Massilly and experience our commitment to Safety, Quality and Respect!
You are an accomplished Quality Assurance Manager with demonstrated success in driving continuous Quality improvement in a manufacturing environment. A consummate leader with a clear vision, your passion lies in coaching your team to achieve the highest standards of performance.
We are the North American division of the Massilly Group, which was founded in France over 100 years ago. As a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the essential food and beverage industry, Massilly North America’s manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario.
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Friendly Team
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
In collaboration with the Production team, the Quality Assurance Manager oversees the achievement of objectives and key performance indicators, including:
- Development and implementation of quality control plans
- Spearhead continuous improvement activities to eliminate defects and reduce costs
- Management of the Quality team in both laboratory and technical service functions
- Development and maintenance of manufacturing quality assurance policies and work instructions
- Oversee training of Quality and Production staff
- Provide technical support for Pressco, Specmetric, IQC, Datametrix, Autodesk and technical analysis for Quality related issues
- Manage non-conformance database and processes
- Manage the compliance audit program
- Oversee and participate in ISO9001/ISO22000 audit process
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.