Like to travel? Looking for a top notch salary and benefits package? Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
We are a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We manufacture metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We also provide sales and service of capping machines for our customers throughout North America.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to Start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Safe Environment
- Profit Share Bonus
- Extensive Training
- Friendly Team
Skills and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of providing mechanical service, in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Intermediate level MS Office/Google Suites skills
- Valid driving license and clean driving record
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout North America
- Service equipment and/or products at customer sites or service centers
- Perform contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, installations, and start-ups
- Provide training to customers and follow up on installations and maintenance
- Order, expedite and notify customers or management when replacement of a product is necessary.
- Maintain and replace equipment, tools and supplies used directly for the service of equipment and/or products
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.