Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a fast-paced manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
The Millwright (Apprentice) reports directly to the Maintenance Manager. They are responsible for performing preventative and scheduled maintenance activities and carrying out emergency maintenance repairs to production machinery and equipment.
Why Work Here?
- Safe Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
- Shift Premiums
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Training Provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- RRSP Matching
We will guide and coach you to:
- Perform preventative maintenance on production and utility machinery and equipment
- Perform emergency repairs (temporary or permanent) as required
- Inspect, install, adjust and relocate machinery and equipment Some experience with electrical trades would be an asset
- Collaborate with Maintenance, Production and Management
- Interpret mechanical drawings, equipment specifications, etc.
- Assist manager in preparing estimates of material requirements related to equipment installation, relocation and repairs
- Maintain machine shop / maintenance records
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, diagnose and resolve mechanical problems
- Some experience with electrical trades would be an asset
- Basic Computer Skills
- Willing and able to work shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.