We have an opening in our production department for a Stacker Operator. In this job you will be working closely with the Coater Operator running the Stacker at the back end of the coating oven. The Stacker will complete required changeovers and adjustments as well as all required quality checks.
- Sets up and run the stacker at the back of the coating over
- Assists Operator on changeovers, wash-ups and clean-up of coaters, ovens and related equipment.
- Makes minor adjustments and repairs to waxer, turner and stacker within scope and training. Reports mechanical problems to Operator and/or Supervisor.
- Does all lubricating of stackers, ovens and related equipment at oven exit.
- Maintains regular inspection of lacquered plate for visual defects and registration.
- Monitors and adjusts wax application.
- Straightens and replaces wickets as required.
- Straps and/or wraps tinplate.
- Sorts plate, as required.
- Relieves operator, as required.
- Maintains production, operational records and tinplate/lacquer code identification controls.
- May be assigned to duties other than principal job from time-to-time.
- Basic verbal and written English communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years working in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Mechanically inclined; experienced working with manufacturing equipment.
- Positive work history in a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload.
- Able to act with a high sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with quality principles.
- Basic administrative skills in maintaining records and controls.
- Ability and willingness to work rotating shifts and some weekends, as required.
||Please email your resume to: (
) with "Stacker Operator" in the Subject line.