Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a fast-paced manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
The Graphic Assistant will work as a member of the Quality Assurance team. They will assist with creating print plates and other administrative tasks to support our Graphic & Marketing Coordinator. This position will be a four month contract role.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Good time management skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and/or Acrobat is an asset
- Data entry experience an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in making print plates for production
- Copy and paste TIF file to CTP processor
- Load and unload print plates
- Print out customer proofs
- Prepare folders for production
- Measure colours using an Xrite Exact Spectro Densitometer
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.