Would you like a stable job in the essential food packaging industry?
Come join our success at Massilly and benefit from our commitment to safety, quality and respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is an ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 registered member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the food and beverage industry. Located in Brantford, Ontario, we are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees in reaching their full potential.
We have an opening in our Maintenance department for an Electrician, reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager. As a Maintenance Electrician, you will be responsible for performing preventative and scheduled maintenance activities and carrying out emergency maintenance repairs to production machinery and equipment.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Competitive Wages
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation to Start
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours worked
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Safe Environment (including extra measures due to COVID -19)
- Friendly People
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance on production and utility machinery and equipment
- Perform emergency repairs (temporary or permanent) as required
- Inspect, install, adjust and relocate machinery and equipment
- Report directly to Maintenance Manager, working with Production
- Interpret/use electrical drawings, plant layouts, machine wiring diagrams, equipment specs
- Maintain machine shop / maintenance records
- Licensed Electrician (309A or 442A)
- Minimum 3 years’ performing equipment maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Must have working knowledge of operating characteristics of electrical and electronic controls and sensing devices used on automated equipment
- Basic English (verbal & written)
- PLC programming experience in software systems (e.g. Omron and AB)
- Ability and willingness shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.