Come work for a safe and respectful company that invests in its people through training and mentoring.
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a fast-paced manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees reaching their full potential.
The Maintenance Electrician reports directly to the Maintenance Manager. They are responsible for performing preventative and scheduled maintenance activities and carrying out emergency maintenance repairs to production machinery and equipment.
Why Work Here?
- Safe Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
- Shift Premiums
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Training Provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- RRSP Matching
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance on production and utility machinery and equipment
- Perform emergency repairs (temporary or permanent) as required
- Inspect, install, adjust and relocate machinery and equipment
- Collaborate with Maintenance, Production and Management
- Advise supervisor of necessary shutdowns of equipment to complete essential repairs
- Interprets/use electrical drawings, plant layouts, machine wiring diagrams, equipment specs
- Prepares estimates required for equipment installation, relocation and repairs
- Maintain machine shop / maintenance records
- Licensed Electrician (309A or 442A)
- Minimum 3 years’ performing equipment maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Must have working knowledge of operating characteristics of electrical and electronic controls and sensing devices used on automated equipment
- Basic English (verbal & written)
- PLC programming experience in software systems (e.g. Omron and AB)
- Knowledge of SQF2000, HACCP and ISO 9001 systems would be an asset
- Willing and able to work shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.