Come be a part of our success at Massilly!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that support employees reaching their full potential.
In this key role the Health & Safety Leader champions the achievement of the Health, Safety and Wellness objectives of Massilly North America and ensures that all legislative requirements are upheld.
Why Work Here?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, deliver and source training for all levels of company in safe work practices
- Conduct safety training and safety orientations for new employees
- Conduct root cause incident investigations, workplace inspections and risk assessments
- Manage and monitor all Workplace Safety and Insurance Board claims and correspondence
- Conduct safety audits, identifying /recording potential hazards
- Create policies, procedures and systems that comply with current and emerging legislation
- Track and maintain documentation on all safety data, training, incidents, risk assessments, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years leading Health & Safety programs in a manufacturing environment
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field, plus safety designation (e.g. CRSP), preferred
- Knowledge of Ontario Health and Safety legislation
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates based on a fair evaluation of their skills and abilities, measured against the position requirements. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Massilly offers an accessible recruitment process that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, we invite you to inform the Recruiter that contacted you.